What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A simple to follow system to quickly and easily growing your bankroll in Soccer betting
- Know exactly which specific games will go under/over, win, draw, or which will cover the handicap
- Make money and grow your bankroll to levels you never thought were possible
- Over +240 units profit every year are earned from these systems
- Receive soccer predictions all 12 months of the year
- Get a 60% win rate with average odds of 2.10 (+110)
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Soccer Betting Masters scores 74.47/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.soccerbettingmasters.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $197.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: soccerbettingmasters.com you’ll also be taken through to soccerbettingmasters.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)